Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Some Help. 4 Diol/19 Norandro? Stack

John G

Well I was in the Gym Tonight talking to some people about working out (Obviously) and one guy I was talking too recommended something that he was taking himself. It happened to be 4 Diol and I believe 19 Norandro or Nurandro? What do you guys think? I really don't know to much about it so forgive my ignorance.
Thanks.

John G.

You probably mean 4Diol and 19Nor 3Andro or 19 Nor250, all three products of AST. They are prohormones, meaning they will covert in the body to either testosteron or nortestosteron(nandrolone). Two potent anabolic hormones. Feedback on these products are mixed, most say they don't work, some say they are excellent.

My take on it: Depends on delivey system, oral sucks, transdermal is good. I sell supplements, me, some friends and customers had great results with Androsol from Biotest.

Hope this helped...

Koen

hmmm whats that thing thats so handy...
lets you get all you need to know about ph, or at least answer your questions...

oh yeah!

THE SEARCH BUTTON :fro:

But lacking the use of that, I'd suggest in this order

1. No pro hormones, save your money get no sides
2. Topical diols ONLY lotsa money, some gains maybe
3. Lots of orals..... yeah not an option, nice for gyno and hard on your body

Brands.
The cheaper the worse
Get some good stuff, Avant labs, Egropharm, Biotest maybe

Elijah

I used the Search Button. Didn't find the answers I was looking for maybe my search criteria should have been different but whatever. Secondly, from what I heard they work, and work well, of course not as well as A.S. but noticable gains. I guess I will have to experiment on my own.

Top Bottom