Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some Guidance

Cella1210

Ok so Ive posted a few, actually 1 very detailed post requesting opinions on a good diet, supplements to take weather to bulk first or cut first, etc etc.
This post is for my girlfriend. Recently she threw her back out or a muscle tore or something, either way it broke my heart to see her in that much pain with the spasms and knowing I couldn't do anything about it. Anyway I started to ramble, we are both 31 years old and looking to loose a few L B's. I've got my program down to a tee (thanks to E.F.) and its been working out great. Now Im trying to find a good program for my girl to get on to shred unwanted fat. She had mentioned before she was thinking around 30-40lbs. She's 5'9" body weight unsure but I think its around 175 or 180??? Not to sure. She thinks that not eating will help her lose the weight but I try to tell her that is incorrect with the whole "survival mode" that our body puts its self in once its not getting its nutrients. So Im wondering what type of meals she should eat for now till she can get back into the gym. Fortunately while she was bed ridden for a week cause of the back issue she had actually lost some weight. But I really would like to point her in the right direction and know what Im talking about when I say it. If I sound confident when approaching her she's more then likely to do it and trust what Im saying. As apposed to me guessing lol. Anyway, I discourage her from taking any of that TrimSpa shit cause for one, she thinks that its some sort if miracle pill that will just shred fat when a healthy diet and exercise is more successful. Plus, she buys this stuff and uses it for a couple of days and then stops. So I tell her NO on that crap till she can get her self on a good program first and make it part of her routine.

Im not a mean boyfriend at all, I love her very much and find her VERY attractive, but she isn't happy with the way she looks and its affecting me too (sex is once a month MAYBE)

please help. Any advice is Greatly appreciated : )

The weight she lost while being in bed was probably mostly muscle tissue , what she needs to do is get on a balanced diet for her goals , I have many times successfully brought ladies down 20 to 70 lbs even on diet alone , so you can motivate her that by purely adjusting her diet she can lose by purely eating the right things at the right time , at 170 lbs she is close to the lady I am helping so take a look at my thread in this section , any questions please ask

Top Bottom