Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good carb cheat foods

fromBUTTtoCUTT said:
thanks for the help tiger, but that's not quite what I'm looking for............

Well, what are you looking for, smart guy??

High GI carbs are ideal for cheat days/refeeds as it is glucose metabolism and elevated insulin levels that signal leptin secretion (which is why cheat days work, but I am sure you knew that).

Fruity Pebbles (tm) fulfills both of those criteria admirably -- and, as mentioned, they are yummy.

I am a female and compete. I do exactly what Rudee said. It is actually easier mentally b/c you have something to look forward. It works great especially for me being very carb sensitive. Have you ever looked at Beverly International.(bodybuildingworld.com) That is how they set up their diets and there are a lot of samples there for men and women.

blood_drinker said:

wtf , no shit you ain't in ketosis, ketosis requires under 20gms of carbs daily.

In a non-ketogenic state, the brain uses about 100g of glucose per day, thus any number lower will result in a ketogenic state -- dropping them lower will just induce it faster. Once, in ketosis, you do have to drop them a bit lower, since your brain will be using ketones, but I doubt it is below 50.

Top Bottom