Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some advice????

eD2003

sup to all

Im 17, about 5"8, and wiegh 140. I am skinny but i have alright muscle tone and am pretty strong but have always had problems with gaining wieght. And i am looking to higher my calorie intake since I have a fast metabolism. I was wondering what are some good supplements that raise your calorie intake, I just bought some Weight Gainer 2200 Gold. Will this help? If so how many times a day should I take it ? Or would you recommend a different suplement? Also how many grams of protien am i suposed to intake per pound? I have it understood that its 2 grams for every 1 pound. Is this right? I also had a question on how many times a day I should eat? How many calories should I intake? Sorry for all the questions I just wana take time and learn how to make my body grow. Right now I am starting to eat about 4 meals a day. I used to only eat like 2 or 3 times . I eat at about 8, then 11, 4, and at around 9.

Top Bottom