Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some 3rd cycle tips

BoxerDan

hi guys, I've got the following gear to start my 3rd cycle:
tren
masteron
sustanon
test c

suggestions on how much/often to run?

currently, I'm 49yo, 6'2", 220#, 11%bf. my cardio is about 30 minutes active time jump rope ED. in the last 2 years, I've gained 2¼" on my arms and had great gains on my chest, shoulders & legs. all thru change in diet, better body awareness and some pretty serious weight training. I'm not so concerned w my gut as I'm looking to get big lol

I've been doing 3cc x test c EW last 8 months and will probably maintain that forever (at 49yo, activity definately picked up in bed after starting the test!).

I've definately overcome my fear of pinning and have focused last several months all on my glutes, but thinking now delts & quads since current cycle will be more gear & more frequent. love some suggestions here to. needles, dosing, sites...

my first 2 cycles were about 8 wks dbol & deca on, 6wk off. just received the gear above and am open to any recommendations on how much & how often.

love reading this forum; mostly great info. thx for feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 49, I would stay away from tren. Tren is terrible on cholesterol levels and blood pressure.

If you are looking for size, your best option would be test + an anabolic like deca or EQ.

Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. You aren't going to get much size or strength from it.

I would do a cycle of test + eq with a tbol kick start. EQ is my favourite anabolic. Similar to deca, but much less water retention. EQ will give you a nice increase in vascularity, strength and hunger. It's one of the best compounds for lean bulking.

Similarly, tbol is similar to dbol, just with much less water retention. You can read up on the differences between tbol and dbol here: http://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
tbol 30-50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day[/FONT]

thanks muskate, I started the cycle 9 days ago. today will be 5th pin day. keep you posted to progress. very interested in doing EQ & Tbol; great suggestions for what I'm after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom