Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need profesional help please

IVXX

I just joined this forum,my english is not 100 % but I am tryingto become personal trainer.
I live hawaii and moveing to mainland soon.trying to do some study but I no can understand some questions and would like to know if anyone can help here.

-Discuss fitness tests or methods of evaluation that should be used to assess the client, providing rationale for your recommendations.

and this one too
-Discuss nutritional strategies and supplement recommendations with a rationale for your choices
If someone can help me,much thanks please.

This is for man 55 old and 6' 2' 180lbs 20%bodyfat.

don't you think you should be able to answer these questions yourself if you are trying to get certification.

my dad told me all you gotta do is take a "take home" exam to get certified which pretty much anyone can do. i thought that's the whole point of being a personal trainer, you're displaying a higher level of fitness and can be one to help those who aren't with knowledge and experience. doesn't make any sense to me, hell i workout in a gym here and there during off season and the trainers there look like crap, like why would i listen to any of them.

to the original poster, for football they always had us bench press, 40 yard dash time, squat, long jump and pull ups. Don't know if those are things you want to try with your clients to see how they measure up. But then again I don't even know what is good to compare to because if you went with like NFL combine numbers, then everyone else would just seem really weak as those are the strongest guys generally.

Top Bottom