Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions on T4

I am bumping this to see if anyone has more information or opinions on using T4. I see a few sources now sell it and was wondering if anyone recommended it for fat buring. Also, could it be used with T3 or cycled with T3?

Thanks.

Overweight--maybe I didn't explain myself. T3 is THE ACTIVE FORM of thyroid hormone--it causes an increase in metabolic rate. T4 is THE STORAGE FORM--it must be converted to T3 to be effective. The dilemma is: THERE IS A DEFECT IN THE CONVERSION OF T4 TO T3. The only thing that T4 will do is shut down the thyroid gland altogether and NO T3 will be produced. Bottom line: DO NOT USE T4 IF YOU VALUE YOUR THYROID. I hope this is clear.

DrJMW ... You seem to know your stuff on the thyroid gland. What are your opinions on the safty of T3, if it's used safely, maybe twice a year? I'm talking about doing one 6 week cycle in the summer, and one in the winter. The most I'll go is 75 mcgs a day. I taper up fast, then taper down slow. I just want some honest answers from a smart educated guy. Not some 400 pound juice head that will tell me anything I take is safe.

Thanks!

Here is the T3 cycle I use with success: 5 weeks on and eight weeks off. The eight weeks is needed to get the thyroid working again. I do:

Week 1 50mcg daily
Week 2 75mcg daily
Week 3 100mcg daily
Week 4 75mcg daily
Week 5 50mcg daily.

You can stack ECA or Clen or both--remeber that clen works for two weeks on, two weeks off, so fill in the blanks with ECA.

I've gone down about two pants sizes with this cycle, but I have a lot of fat to lose.
Even if you max out your dose at 75mcg, I would still keep the T3 cycle to 5 weeks max.

Buld0g said:

That's what I would like to know do. How bad is T3 for you?

i have read that if you use to high of dosage or too long(more than 4-5 weeks) you can permently f*ck up your thyroid....basically your thyroid will stop working how its suppose to, then you have problems

If you keep your cycle at 5 weeks with 8 weeks pause, you will not permanently damage your thyroid. Do not go over 100mcg to be on the safe side--pyramid as I demonstrated. Here is a sad story as told by a friend of mine.

There was a Ms. Galaxy winner several years back that used T3 and Clen to cut successfully. She had a doc in her corner. the next year, she ditched the doc because she knew everything. So, she started a T4 cycle by herself. She wasn't getting any results, so she upped the dose. By the end of 12 twelve weeks and a very high dose, she finally started losing fat. After she went off the T4, she started gaining fat very quickly on "just regular eating." She went to get her thyroid tested and her T3 and T4 levels were virtually zero. She ballooned out to over 200 lbs and "she looked like a marshmellow" This is a sad story. he showed me pictures of her before (when she won Ms. Galaxy) and after.

In my opinion, drugs like T3, T4, and glucophage treat symptoms. In patients whose Test and GH levels are optimized, they have superior thyroid function and excellent insulin function. Once fat levels are reduced, then antiestrogens aren't even needed.

I just did search on yahoo on T4 and there where lik eLawsuits over synthroid and L-Thyroxin but then it said there was Unithriod which contains levothyroxine sodium that is approved.

Is Comthyroid (Levothyroxine Sodium .05mg. Liothyroxine Sodium .0125 mg.) Safe DR J

Hey Doc...

DrJMW said:
Here is the T3 cycle I use with success: 5 weeks on and eight weeks off. The eight weeks is needed to get the thyroid working again. I do:

Week 1 50mcg daily
Week 2 75mcg daily
Week 3 100mcg daily
Week 4 75mcg daily
Week 5 50mcg daily.

You can stack ECA or Clen or both--remeber that clen works for two weeks on, two weeks off, so fill in the blanks with ECA.

I've gone down about two pants sizes with this cycle, but I have a lot of fat to lose.
Even if you max out your dose at 75mcg, I would still keep the T3 cycle to 5 weeks max.

I read somewhere that if you take too much of T3 (cytomel) at one time you could become dependant on it. I was told to take it 5 days on 5 days off and use it with T4 (clen).. is this also correct??

barnes3

Top Bottom