Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need More Fat, HELP!

ParaMedicMan

Here's the diet. I need more good fats but for some reason I'm having a mental block! Someone please smack me and wake me up. Where can I find more? I know I can get it from cheese but I'll get the 3rd degree from some if I add dairy into my diet. So um, help please!

0600 2:1 Protein Bar 15g Carbs, 4.5g fat, 32g Protein
0900 Chicken Brest/Green Veggie
1200 Preworkout Protein Shake
0200 Post Workout Protein Shake
1500 Chicken Breast/Green Veggie
1800 Chicken Breast/Green Veggie
2000 Casien Shake

Cardio 6 days a week, lift 4-moderate with high reps. Only looking to cut, period.

Using Prop/Winny/T3/Clen

walnuts, almonds, peanut butter....olive oil, all good fats, can switch up the chicken with fish or some extra lean red meat, bison or sirloin to add variety so you don't get tired of woofing down chicken too often

You're going to start choking on that chicken after a week trying to get it down... no pun intended. :D

Coconut oil or milk, almonds, almond butter, almond milk, avocados, olive oil, whole eggs.. raw/organic milk (though I stay away from lactose and dairy personally).

add natty PB to your 3 shakes and done! haha. Why stay away from lactose? I have heard that milk is the BEST and the WORST for size, bloat, cutting, bulking etc.

Definitely get almonds... They're a staple in my diet. I would eat more real food. Instead of just a protein bar, try to wake up a little earlier and make oatmeal and eggs... And add some fruit to your diet. Bananas, apples, blueberries are great. You'll feel much better throughout the day even though you're getting up 15 minutes earlier. I used to make a shake with chocolate whey, all natty pb, milk, and one banana. One of the best shakes I've ever made.

Roger, actually picked up a bunch of almonds (damn things are expensive these days) as well as flax oil cause I spaced out and didn't realize my new vita's didn't have it in it. PB is my crutch so I tend to run the other way, I'll eat a whole damn jar. I initially was going egg whites in the AM but I'm more about easy and quick. So I think I'll just to back to hardboiled for morning.

Not to scare ya about the chicken, but I've been on a similar diet for over a year now, chicken is a staple for me and now that it's BBQ season I'm in heaven! I'm just plateau'd and I need to blow through it. Cycle will be starting in a week so I'm praying it lends a hand. THanks for the info gents.

If you're doing low carb, then do the flax oil and omega fish oils, and cook with extra virgin olive oil. If not low carb then you can definitely do a ton of natty peanut butter, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seed, etc

Top Bottom