Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input for wifes first cycle?

Dave112

My wifes been training for about 4 years now and wants to do her first cycle. I was thinking about primo or anavar and then read the thread on injectables for women. Wanted to get some input from everybody?

Dave

Hi Dave,

I am not the best person for advice as I am a natural BBer, however, I have picked up quite a bit of info over the years.

The recommended steroids for women are

1. Anavar

2. Primobolan

3. Winstrol - this one can cause hair loss and brittle nails

Anavar is the most recommended, and the dose is usually about 5 mg.

There are a lot of things to consider before you start taking AAS, and this is a post from another woman that I think is fantastic.

There are quite a few things you need to consider before taking any anabolic androgenic steroids, it is putting male hormones in your body, even though there are mild ones, like Anavar.

This is a post by Amazon Doll:

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using anabolic androgenic steroids.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarantee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esters, you can drop the cycle immediately and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use anabolic androgenic steroids figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar - oxandrolone - is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar - oxandrolone - and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization anabolic androgenic steroids gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at regular intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after is your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycles over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

It's all about fine tuning the diet because a female will get sides and I don't care what anyone says, a female will get sides.

Thank-you for taking the time to reply and look forward to hearing input from other women as well

Tatyana said:
Hi Dave,

I am not the best person for advice as I am a natural BBer, however, I have picked up quite a bit of info over the years.

The recommended steroids for women are

1. Anavar

2. Primobolan

3. Winstrol - this one can cause hair loss and brittle nails

Anavar is the most recommended, and the dose is usually about 5 mg.

There are a lot of things to consider before you start taking anabolic androgenic steroids, and this is a post from another woman that I think is fantastic.

There are quite a few things you need to consider before taking any anabolic androgenic steroids, it is putting male hormones in your body, even though there are mild ones, like Anavar.

This is a post by Amazon Doll:

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using anabolic androgenic steroids.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarantee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esters, you can drop the cycle immediately and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use anabolic androgenic steroids figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar - oxandrolone - is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar - oxandrolone - and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization anabolic androgenic steroids gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at regular intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after is your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycles over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

It's all about fine tuning the diet because a female will get sides and I don't care what anyone says, a female will get sides.

Dave112 said:
My wifes been training for about 4 years now and wants to do her first cycle. I was thinking about Primobolan - methenolone - or anavar and then read the thread on injectables for women. Wanted to get some input from everybody?

Dave

May I ask her age and why it is that she wants to "try" anabolics?

Shes 34 shes been workingout for her whole life between sports and the gym but really started training hard for the best 4 years. Shes not one to be concerned with her weight shes more concerned on how she looks and feels
Shes come to a standstill with her strength and thinks that itll give her that extra push shes always been eating clean

Chicken, eggwhites , veggies, turkey, oatmeal,alittle brown rice for lunch buts thats pretty much her food choices

BIKINIMOM said:
May I ask her age and why it is that she wants to "try" anabolics?

For a first run, I'd really only suggest var - primo can cause hair loss as well. Its all based on testosterone derivatives - the sides are possible on any compound but will vary depending on the compound and the person's chemistry.

IMO prerequisites to playing w/ AAS are absolutely -

1) Solid, consistent & persistent and already working diet. I.e. is the diet designed to support the goals - if lean muscle mass is desired, eating enough protein & total cals to support it? Just as eating to much garbage will not encourage muscle growth, not eating enough won't work either.

2) Training is also solid, consistent & persistent and already producing results.

3) Best results show when already at a lower bodyfat %. You didn't include her stats - that would help alot to get a better idea of what sort of results she would expect - i.e. if she's higher bodyfat, yea she will grow mass but will also appear & feel "thicker" which isn't always what women envision when they decide to go on a cycle. You don't just pop some steroids and end up looking like a national physique competitor.

Generally I'd really suggest your wife get on here & familiarize HERSELF and get as much information about what she's interested and what she expects. Its great you're asking - but its going to be HER body that experiences both the results and the sides and you may not think of all the questions to ask for a female.

I'd really stick w/ var for just "I want to go to the next level" - it can produce those envisoned results w/o the harsher androgenic sides, and pretty much all compounds except var are going to have some sort of sides that aren't really that much fun.

An easy cycle is 5 mg var / day for 2 weeks. See how she feels - var takes about 1 1/2 weeks to "show" itself so you want to keep the 'trial phase' of whatever you get to be very low dose to make sure it really is var, and really is the dose you expected it to be and she doesn't have any adverse reaction to it. Generally suggested to split the daily dose in 1/2 - take 1/2 in the AM and 1/2 in the PM as the half-life of var is about 9 hours. After 2 weeks if everything seems normal, then she should start noticing increased sensitivity & swelling "down there", possibly presence of acne. Occassionally people get bloody noses from var because it will run your blood pressure up some. And of course strength gains. After the 2 weeks, can up the dose to 10 mg / day, again keeping the dose split 1/2 am & 1/2 pm. Then you can run that low dose for easily 10-12 weeks.

Also suggest including acidophilus in the supplement pile during the cycle because any steroid can sort of throw off the balance of "good" & "bad" bacteria in the female "down there" area and can cause yeast infections or vaginosis.

Thank-you. That was so helpful. My wife did a search for anavar and read alot of threads but I wanted to donate a special thread to hear inputs. Thank-you again!

Top Bottom