Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input; does chest training alone shrink your boobs

jenscats5 said:
EXACTLY!!

:heart:

I was wondering the same thing, actually. So, if "the girls" are getting smaller it's due to fat loss.......... how can I do that with my ASS?? :) It seems like my upper body is thinning out before anything else.

Shortee69 said:
I was wondering the same thing, actually. So, if "the girls" are getting smaller it's due to fat loss.......... how can I do that with my ASS?? :) It seems like my upper body is thinning out before anything else.

This is most common. For women more so than men, the upper body will drop before the lower. Call it genetics...or call it bad luck - women hold BF in the lower half while men hold in the back and belly.

And yes, when the fat goes so do the boobs. At least chest training helps to build the muscle underneath the breast tissue giving some 'lift' as many here have attested to.

Press away!!!

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

slat1 said:
Only fat loss will shrink the size of boobs!
Word I been working my chest for years and only time my boobs really started getting small is when my bf dropped below about 15%

Top Bottom