Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info on stacking!!!

Stryker1992

Hey guys, so basically my goal is to gain size/strength and cut fat, pretty basic. I am currently taking 2ML of sustanon a week, but seem to be allergic to something in the ingredients i get a rash 5 days after the injection and it eventually fades but is very annoying and itchy and i dont feel like going through that every time. What i would like to know is what would be a good stack to take to add size/strength and help cut fat? whether it be pills or injection, you guys have a lot of great info! Thanks!

Beastdrol...guys on here have been using AAS for years including myself and took beastdrol alone and had significant gains. You also have to think of PCT to help you recover after whatever it is that you use. Sounds like you do not have a lot of experience. how long have you been lifting? what are your current stats and where do you want to be?

Hey guys, so basically my goal is to gain size/strength and cut fat, pretty basic. I am currently taking 2ML of sustanon a week, but seem to be allergic to something in the ingredients i get a rash 5 days after the injection and it eventually fades but is very annoying and itchy and i dont feel like going through that every time. What i would like to know is what would be a good stack to take to add size/strength and help cut fat? whether it be pills or injection, you guys have a lot of great info! Thanks!

Been lifting for 5 years, new to the joose game, all im looking to do is add some good size and lean out, i know products like dbol make you retain a lot of water but also add a lot of size, i just want a good hard look, im not small by any means haha , im just looking to get a bit bigger and stay there. What PCTs would you recommend?

Top Bottom