Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help

keoki25

I have started my first cycle and I'm starting to think i have bunk info...
I was told to take Testoprim-d 250 (mexico,laboratorios Tocogino) once a week for three weeks, and Sostenon 250 (mexico,organon) once a week for three weeks. Will this work or have i been screwed? I am 6ft 185lbs.

keoki25 said:
I have started my first cycle and I'm starting to think i have bunk info...
I was told to take Testoprim-d 250 (mexico,laboratorios Tocogino) once a week for three weeks, and Sostenon 250 (mexico,organon) once a week for three weeks. Will this work or have i been screwed? I am 6ft 185lbs.

iF this is your first cycle i would strongly suggest doing lots of research before injecting anything in your ass.anyways for a first cycle you should only run sostenon 250 by its self you should also run it for about 8 weeks min or 10 weeks max 250 a week will be good also i hope you have a plan for pct

for a first cycle you would be a lot better with some test in there
ive heard of some gains off 250 a week but it would a lot better off of 500mg.
and you need to run it at least 8 weeks with the proper PCT, I think you need to talk to your supplier slap him around and get some test.just my two cents

my first I ran sust at 250 a week then in the middle I bumped it to 500 per week and then tapered it off back to 250 and then the last week I took about .75 cc my total cycle was 9 week. I alson ran EQ200 at 1.5 cc per week and some d-bols to help kick it off for the first 4 weeks. PCT is clomid 3 weeks after last inj.

Top Bottom