Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

bigboy312

I appreciate anyone's input
I consider myself pretty a advance user, current stats is 240 12% BF been using AS for over 10 years now
but I can not figure this out.
My source is very legit my family own a pharmacy I get everything human grade no question of integrity should exist.
Few months back I started a cycle of Sustenon 250 injected 500MG
That night I woke up with heart rate of 150 BPM frequent white colored clear urination and high blood pressure
Went to the ER and everything checked out ok (I though I was going to die)
so I thought may be it was something else the next week I took 250 MG and same thing WTF I was mad
My blood work showed high test level and everything else normal.
I am so afraid to touch anything else I have been on test up to 2000mg a week and never experienced anything like this
Sides were 1. frequent urination (I urinated 15-20 times in 3 hours)
2. colorless clear urine
3. rapid heart rate
4. high blood pressure
Has anyone here exprience anything like this before
I appreciate you help and time
What is this condition called?

I appreciate anyone's input
I consider myself pretty a advance user, current stats is 240 12% BF been using AS for over 10 years now
but I can not figure this out.
My source is very legit my family own a pharmacy I get everything human grade no question of integrity should exist.
Few months back I started a cycle of Sustenon 250 injected 500MG
That night I woke up with heart rate of 150 BPM frequent white colored clear urination and high blood pressure
Went to the ER and everything checked out ok (I though I was going to die)
so I thought may be it was something else the next week I took 250 MG and same thing WTF I was mad
My blood work showed high test level and everything else normal.
I am so afraid to touch anything else I have been on test up to 2000mg a week and never experienced anything like this
Sides were 1. frequent urination (I urinated 15-20 times in 3 hours)
2. colorless clear urine
3. rapid heart rate
4. high blood pressure
Has anyone here exprience anything like this before
I appreciate you help and time
What is this condition called?

wow bro im sorry to hear that. most definitely there was something in that batch that your body didnt like. a very simple rule to follow, listen to your body bro. dont touch that test again. throw it away and get a different one. a different brand all together.

Top Bottom