Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with sleepiness

purush

I am getting very sleepy all days, and I needsomething to keep me woken up. I have done a cycle 6 months ago anddid a PCT. Think recovered well. But now during day I want to sleep,a lot, despite I sleep 7-8 hours a day. Before I slept 6 hours andwas perfect. What can wake me up?

Maybe your body is just stressed and tired. You know, the body can accumulate stress, which translates into this sort of tiredness and overall not feeling good. Try to take some rest, sleep more, and if possible, get some mental rest. This is in fact why yearly holidays from work are such a great thing - they let you have your rest, so the stress goes away, and you feel better and with more energy to take on the job again.

6 hours of sleep per night is not optimal for an athlete. You were getting by on it but it's catching up to you.

8-10 hours per night is optimal. Sleep is so important and something a lot of people neglect. In a perfect world, you should try to sleep 8 hours each night and also have a 1 hour nap.

Your body is telling you it needs more sleep. Listen to it.

Baring in mind sleep quality is important too yet you felt fine on 6 hours why not go back to 6. The '8-hour' thing is an average of all of us figure. I've heard of famous figures getting 4 hours and a 20-40 minute power nap and being good to go. Others need 12 hours.

Now I'm 50+ it's kinda perverse. I'm good to go at 5-6am on my days off work yet am fighting tiredness on my work days. That's probably mental and may also be because I workout on those rest days (I work part time). However, I don't stay up late watching TV.

Go with what works rather than an arbitrary number.

There can be many different causes of this to be honest. Some people are running liver toxic steroids and this causes fatigue, while others are just getting terrible quality sleep. Diet is also a major factor especially eating right before bet. You really have to take a look at all the different aspects of your life and try to get to the route cause instead of looking for a product to take.

Top Bottom