Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my cycle! Please!

Motaz2490

Hey I am 26 y/o 5'11" I want to know what you guys think about my cycle I am about to start on this upcoming Monday
4-11-2016

12 weeks of test e 250, 500 a week of test E and deca 200, 250 every other injection of deca 250. Also I will be starting off on Monday with dbol 50mg a day for up to 7 weeks. And than take winny from week 10-12. Week 14-18 I will take clomid for four weeks I was thinking 100/100/50/50 during the cycle I was also thinking of taking anastrozole 1mg every 3 days. Can you guys help me out and let me know your opinions I'm just trying to get big and towards the end of the cycle I want to cut it as much as possible and I don't want to get fucked with estrogen let me know your advice guys thanks.

I'd cap your dbol at 30-40mg per day, 5 weeks max. I'd also drop the winny since this is a bulking cycle.

Run deca at 300-400mg per week - you might want to include 500iu's of HCG on cycle if you're sensitive to suppression (but some can be fine without it in this kind of cycle). Test looks fine.

Stop deca at least one week before test E. PCT looks okay two weeks after test E, but I'd go Clomid (50/50/25/25) and nolva (40/40/20/20).

Nolvadex is the one I'm having trouble getting I have clomid on me can I take clomid alone or is there something else other than nolvadex I can take?

Nolvadex is the one I'm having trouble getting I have clomid on me can I take clomid alone or is there something else other than nolvadex I can take?

Toremifene ir tamoxifen but nolvadex is easy to get... and legal

Yeah I understand that but I'm not in America right now I'm in Ukraine and I get my stuff off line and the website doesn't have any of these things you're telling me about

You can still buy them from america i live in Australia with the strictest customs in the world and still recieve my stuff

Our sponsors RUI should be fine, you can PM them on this forum if you have questions

Top Bottom