Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with Keto

Metahuman

Erm, this being my first post proves that I really like to get to the point of me being here - getting help with the Ketogenic Diet. I am on the day 5 of my diet and I train 5 days a week (3 days work outs+2 days cardio). Here is what is happening - The first day I lost almost 1 kg, the second 500 gms, the third 400 gms! Today on the weighing scale, I see that I gained almost 600 gms! I haven't changed anything in my diet. My diet is as follows: Morning - 1 CCM + 1 Multivit with water. Breakfast - 5 eggs (2 egg yolks) + 1 Flax seed tab + 2 Fish oil tab + 2 scoops WGS (Whey Gold Standard) Post workout - 2 scoops WGS Lunch - About 300gms Baked chicken + 100 gms Indian Cheese Afternoon - A medium portion of green vegetables + (weight training days only) 2 scoop WGS Dinner - About 300gms Baked chicken/fish + 100 gms Indian Cheese Can some one please help me with this? I am looking to shred about 20 - 30 lbs with this diet.

Oh yes! I plan to reload on the 13th day of my diet. Plus, I would like to know if a cup of sweetened coffee/tea break Ketosis? I wont mind it without milk. Just that I feel a bit sluggish through out the day and would like to wean it off with a cup of tea/coffee. I am not on any fat burners though.

did u poop out a 1kg after your post ? cause that would explain it maybe your poops was stuck inside your poop pipe? i usually shoot out poop that weighs more than some small dogs on a good day..

Top Bottom