Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with frist cycle plz

evil006

Hi im 20years old for my first cycle I have been taking euro trenabol 250mg (trenabol acetate 100mg and trenabol enanthate 150mg
ive been taking 1cc every 3 days in my arm delts and after 2 shots on both arms they have gotten red itchy and a lil warm I know its not infected ive been very clean the the injection site doesnt have any sign of ifection only was a to get as far as 4 shots need help am I being alergic to this ? Should I stop just let it get out of my system or even though I didnt shoot for too long do i still need a hcg?

Hi im 20years old for my first cycle I have been taking euro trenabol 250mg (trenabol acetate 100mg and trenabol enanthate 150mg
ive been taking 1cc every 3 days in my arm delts and after 2 shots on both arms they have gotten red itchy and a lil warm I know its not infected ive been very clean the the injection site doesnt have any sign of ifection only was a to get as far as 4 shots need help am I being alergic to this ? Should I stop just let it get out of my system or even though I didnt shoot for too long do i still need a hcg?

You are way too young to be using steroids, as is evidenced not only by your immature choice to use tren as a first cycle all by itself, but also the fact that you are 20 years old.

Put down the needle and walk away. Do not do anymore.

For the moment, go take 75mg of benadryl (diphenhydramine) and see if that reduces the redness and itching. Don't drive while taking that much benadryl, it will make you very tired.

You will not need hcg but the tren e will stay in your system active for close to 2 weeks. I suggest you use a pct regiment to be sure. Tren causes shutdown very quickly.

Omg why you started with this type of steroid.
You need to start your first cycle with Testosterone enanthate, danabol or deca.

I'm agree with dabuffguy.

Dude... Agreed. Not smart at all. 1. Never, NEVER start w tren... Save it for like the 5th+ cycle. 2. You need more than 2 injection sites. That frequency will lead to irritation, which will lead to infection or abcess. 3. I hope to god you're using test. It is the foundation of any cycle. ESPECIALLY tren. It shuts you down hard.

Please either do your research or stop taking AAS. It's nothing to fuck with. Good luck man

Your natural hormone production is likely still good enough at age 20 that you shouldn't even think about AAS yet. Also, at 20, I doubt that you've trained long enough to reach a true training plateau that would require steroids to break through.

Top Bottom