Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Diet And Supplements

freshprince

I really need help with everything heres my stats 16 years old 6'0 185lbs. I really need a good workout plan to lose weight and gain lean muscle i need to know what i should eat what supplements and what workouts please help i need help thank you i think i am around 20% bf thank you

You don't need any supplements, just start a regular workout routine that you can stick to. In combination eat well and you will get the results you are looking for.

The only supp you need is food. If you can't get enough into you add some whey protien.

You should gain and then loose, not both at once. During you gain or bulk time you will add some fat. Later diet it all off. Also you metabo. will be higher with more muscle bulk to ya and the diet part will be less work.

You could also consider your own weight gainer in the AM, get some good old cheap whey, then some cheap oatmeal. Grind the oatmeal in a grinder and add it in. You should be able to get about 20-30 grams of both into one drink.

Top Bottom