Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with additional triceps exercise?

RusPA81

I am currently on my first week of 5's on HST and unfortunately the pain from skull crushers has become to severe and I have decided to drop them for a while. I am already doing CG presses and was wondering what you guys would recommend as a second exercise. I am thinking of doing 1-arm OH extensions. I was also considering doing cable pushdowns, but I can do the whole rack for more then 5. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm using lying tri extensions, close bench, close floor press, and JM press.

Do you need two tricep-specific exercises for HST? Assuming you're also doing some sort of bench type press and some sort of shoulder press, CGB should be enough?

Backlash said:
Do you need two tricep-specific exercises for HST? Assuming you're also doing some sort of bench type press and some sort of shoulder press, CGB should be enough?

You are right in the fact that since I do all those pressing exercises I don't really need anything besides CG, however I am experimenting with doing 2 movements of 1-2 sets each.

Top Bottom