Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help understanding diet concept please reply!!!

ba51683

Im going to be starting a diet program by george to burn body fat and put on leane muscle and it says after u get your amr that your diet has to be 30 percent from protein ,20 percent from fat and 30 percent from carbs but what im confused about is what takes up the other 20 percent leaft?Secound is they say protein is 4 cal per gram , carbs is 4 cal per gram and fat is 9 per gram what im confused about is lets sat i drink an mrp and it says that its 350 calories and then its list the amount of fat,carbs and protein when u do the math it doesnt add up to the total of calories in the package so how do i set up my diet that im getting th 20/30/30 that i should be getting?????:bawling:

I got it in the supplements section under custom packages , u then click on george spillwins ultimate psychic recomposition then click the read more and last click training log. it may just be a typo but i just started body building and would appricate if u could give me some diet advice to loose fat and gain some lean muscle?

yeah that cant be right the ratios have to add up to 100, as for the other question i think it is b/c some carbs can come from sources such as fiber or glycerol etc. and these nutrients arent absorbed, im not sure about that though. though for losing fat, maintainig muscel you can do a diet based on the link provided in the above post or a 50/30/20 pro/carb/fat diet with 15 X bw -500 for total cals each day.

Top Bottom