Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP! TEST-E/prohormone front load help!

leanninja

alright guys, I know i am going to get bashed or maybe not but i have some newb questions needing some help with.

first im 24, 5'10', 165 give or take. been lifting HARD for 6 years strong, with ph's here and there and im ready for the big leagues.

im actually finishing my cycle of purus labs NASTY MASS (A PH) in a couple days and i was encouraged to do a cycle of test-E. been contemplating it for a long hard while now and im extremely anxious to run it. however, been doing some research and reading and wanting to know if it is safe for me to run the TEST-E cycle in like a week, sooner or longer? considering the PH as a front load before my real test-e cycle? if i am misusing the term "front load" please forgive me!

im considering 500 ew, monday/thurs plunge. and im going to take ADEX .5mg eod or ed on cycle because im hella gyno prone and i wanna maintain bloat. thinking about a 8 week cycle at most. then running a pct of nolva (40/40/20/20)/adex stack. was originally going to run for 4-6 weeks but nearly everyone is saying its too short of a cycle to even run due to the nature of the long carbon chain esters associated with the test-e compound.

please let me know your opinions or suggestions. If all goes well i'll be posting weekly updates on cycle and gains/sides posts.

thanks in advance.

ps: CORRECT IF WRONG! necessary supplies:
TEST- E
ADEX
NOLVA
**3cc, 23 gauge, 1 (1/2) length

Last edited:
Dont be scared of going with a PCT using all over the counter drugs, maybe keeping something on hand for gyno if that comes up. Running a short, medium dose Test E cycle shouldnt put you down too hard... I'd get some HCGenerate and Formastanzol for On Cycle support as well. You'll end up and like em and use them for your PCT!! And Im assuming you meant 23 gauge needles... not 3? either way, your gonna want a 23 gauge to draw with and a 25 to pin with, you just swap out the needle after you draw and then you have a fresh, and thinner, needle to pin with. I always use a 25 in the quad, and have never had any pain or ANY injection site issues, just make sure you follow all the sterilization advice and aspirate b4 you shoot!!!

and unless you just like needles in you the 1" should be fine, no reason to go to the 1.5" unless you have a lot of fat on you or you just like it!

500 test E is good per week. Front load the test week 1 (2ml Monday/ 2ml Thursday).

8 weeks is too short. At least 10 better 12.

Adex .5 e3d if you need it. I do. Use the adex on-cycle only

Nolva 40/40/20/20 with Aromasin 25mg/day for 5 weeks for PCT.

I like hcgenerate oncycle, and bridge was good post pct.

Eat big, real food. Train hard.

Write all posts in point form. (Just kidding)

Also needles 1 inch should be fine, I like 1.5 in the quad. Make sure you look up and read the spot injections site. It is in a sticky around here somewhere.

Dont be scared of going with a PCT using all over the counter drugs, maybe keeping something on hand for gyno if that comes up. Running a short, medium dose Test E cycle shouldnt put you down too hard... I'd get some HCGenerate and Formastanzol for On Cycle support as well. You'll end up and like em and use them for your PCT!! And Im assuming you meant 23 gauge needles... not 3? either way, your gonna want a 23 gauge to draw with and a 25 to pin with, you just swap out the needle after you draw and then you have a fresh, and thinner, needle to pin with. I always use a 25 in the quad, and have never had any pain or ANY injection site issues, just make sure you follow all the sterilization advice and aspirate b4 you shoot!!!

hey okla, yea im looking to getting the HCGENERATE too. i meant 3cc needles haha my bad. but yea i'll be using 23 1 or 1 1/2. either or. i practically have NO FAT on my skinny GLUTE OR QUAD so i'll most likely stick with the 1 inch haha. thanks again but did you have any answer for my main question about me being on PH right now and when to start my test-e cycle?

500 test E is good per week. Front load the test week 1 (2ml Monday/ 2ml Thursday).

8 weeks is too short. At least 10 better 12.

Adex .5 e3d if you need it. I do. Use the adex on-cycle only

Nolva 40/40/20/20 with Aromasin 25mg/day for 5 weeks for PCT.

I like hcgenerate oncycle, and bridge was good post pct.

Eat big, real food. Train hard.

Write all posts in point form. (Just kidding)

evo-

thanks a bunch brother. im definitely going to run 500 test-e for at least 8 and see from there! also, i'll be dosing adex hopefully not so often, though i am hella gyno prone and can;t afford anymore bs. oh and thanks again but did you have any answers for my main question about me being on PH right now and when to start my test-e cycle?

oops.
forgot to post in point form.
my bad. LOL jpjp

Also needles 1 inch should be fine, I like 1.5 in the quad. Make sure you look up and read the spot injections site. It is in a sticky around here somewhere.

evo- oh yea ive definitely checked the site out already. GREAT SITE btw. my brother started his first 200 test-C today so i referred back to it several times LOL. thanks again brother.

hey okla, yea im looking to getting the HCGENERATE too. i meant 3cc needles haha my bad. but yea i'll be using 23 1 or 1 1/2. either or. i practically have NO FAT on my skinny GLUTE OR QUAD so i'll most likely stick with the 1 inch haha. thanks again but did you have any answer for my main question about me being on PH right now and when to start my test-e cycle?

Nope, not really. Sorry man! I dont have much experience with them... my instinct would be to say it shouldnt be a problem, but honestly thats not sayin much - Id wait till someone who knows about PHs can chime in. And yeah, I buy one pack of 25 3cc syringes with 1" 23 gauge needles already on them, then get a pack of 25 25 ga. 1" needles on their own. Oh and dont forget alcohol wipes when you order... everything I just mentioned was $20 altogether and shipped from getpinz.com. I dont know what prices are like other places, but I know next day shipping was like $44, so I went with either the free or the cheapest shipping and they STILL got there the next day, just FYI!! Good luck bro

hey bro thanks so much for the tip my man n good advice! im going to have to wait it out a little but everyones already been helpful so thanks again!

Top Bottom