Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help on gyno?

emv1

I all ready make a tread on the pct forum about this but I don't get any answer and I'm very worry about so I'm punting this post here too (sorry if this is again the forum rules)

I just discovered a small sore mass under my right nipple. During off time after my cycle of beastdrol ( solo) this was my cycle 30mg of beastdrol for 4 week and them I start my pct=
4-8 Post cycle + Unleashed, 1 cap of each 3 times a day
4-8 Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps on chest twice a day. Morning+Night
8-12 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day (wish I stop right now because what is happen)
now after almost a month of been off everything I noticed a small bump below the center of my nipple. It never itched, but I did notice a weird sensation that was barely noticeable, but enough to draw my attention. It never was itchy, but was slightly sore, it is just like a zit very little . If I touch it I feel a very small mass, and if I put pressure to the whole nipple is slightly sore. This is no my first cycle I done many before but I have never run into this problem before. I see picture I read about but I never have this happen to me before can some one tell me what I can do to fix this? or if this is gyno or something like that? may be is no gyno?
Thanks in advance!!

Say hello to estrogen rebound. I always run my ai's for several weeks after my pct to prevent this.

If you want to try a more mild ai with few sides to attempt ridding of the gyno, run some aromasin at 25mg Ed for a month and see how it works for you. If that doesn't work (or If you want something that's almost guaranteed to rid of it but with some shitty sides) then you'll need Letrozole.

Start the dose low and slowly ramp up ED until you reach 2.5mg then cruise for several weeks until it is gone. It takes 1-2 months for letro to reach peak blood levels so it may take some time, but sometimes it works much quicker. After completion, ramp the dose back down slowly until youre done completely. The last 1-2 weeks of letro use, start using forma stanzol and run it for several weeks after discontinuing letro to help prevent rebound.

No worries bro just get some adex and dspark. Run the adex at 0.5 mg eod with dspark and bridge. After about a week it should be gone and you can start backing down the adex dose and continue with the dspark and bridge until you finish them. If you have developed a legitimate gyno lump that's too much for them to cover then your gonna have to start a letro protocol. But I'd try the other way first as it doesn't sound too bad yet.

Ok thanks very much for the help to you guys I already order letro and I'm taking aromasin 25.mg today is my second day but so far I don't see any result I know it will take some time but so far nothing yet. Now this question is for joeblow12345 bro you recommend me to use adex no letro can you tell me why? cuz I read that the fast way to fix this is using letro? can you tell me why adex vs letro?

is funny that beastdrol doesn't convert to estrogen is suppose to kill it but them it come back this way

thanks in advance!!

Ok thanks very much for the help to you guys I already order letro and I'm taking aromasin 25.mg today is my second day but so far I don't see any result I know it will take some time but so far nothing yet. Now this question is for joeblow12345 bro you recommend me to use adex no letro can you tell me why? cuz I read that the fast way to fix this is using letro? can you tell me why adex vs letro?

is funny that beastdrol doesn't convert to estrogen is suppose to kill it but them it come back this way

thanks in advance!!

Letrozole should help, if it doesn't your next option is surgery.

thanks in advance!!

If its not bad just having symptoms and puffiness then the adex combo should suffice. If its a gyno lump that has developed then start the letro protocol. Anytime I have symptoms arise adex stops it dead in its tracks. But if you've neglected it to the point of a lump developing then letro is your last stop before the knife.

Top Bottom