Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help on diet question

Big dog 007

I work during the day and have to eat the same crap everyday...Heres my diet and tell me what i should change..I work construction so its hard for me to bring some stuff with me cause i am always eating on the road like an animal lolol...
1. 6 eggs in the morning
2. Turkey adn cheese sandwich on whole wheat at 10 am
3. 2 Roast beef or Chicken Breast sandwiches on ww for lunch
4. Usually 2 or 3 chicken breasts with rice for dinner or a steak at 430
5. Metrx shake at 6
6. Usually a few cheeseburgers with no bread after i train and thats it
Anyone have any advice on what i can bring to work with me thats convenient and is high in protien and stuff like that....Gainers food basically???? Thanks

I want to grow while losing some BF....Im gonna start taking GH again with some sust and some winny i think, want to get the best gains out of this cycle though, dont feel like wasting my money

Big dog 007 said:
I want to grow while losing some BF....Im gonna start taking GH again with some sust and some winny i think, want to get the best gains out of this cycle though, dont feel like wasting my money

Current stats?

Big dog 007 said:
5' 8'' 240 lbs, 12-15% bf

I will bulk until 15%. Afte rthat I try to cut down. Based on your mass:

If it were me, I would drop one of the sandwiches at lunch and one of the cheeseburgers post training.

75-100 mg Fina ED
50 mg Winny ED
50-100 mg Prop ED

You will be amazed at the LEAN MUSCLE gains from this cycle in 6-8 weeks. Body fat will aslo drop from the Fina. Throw in a fat burner and 30 minutes of EASY walking 3 time per week and you're gold.

Top Bottom