Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help On Chest!

J

Jeremy Carriere

Hey Guys,

Whats the best exercise(s) for getting the vertical line that runs in between the right and the left pec? I have most of it running from the bottom to almost the top but I want it to be complete and connect to the upper pecs. Would Incline work do it really good or everything? I would think that Dumbell Flyes, Pec Deck Flyes, and Cable Crossovers would do it also. What do you guys think?

CABLE CROSSOVERS ,BUMBELL FLIES AND CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS AND CLOSE GRIP INCLINE BENCH PRESS....HOPE THIS HELPS...:D

This is tough bro because you cant do anything about, or alter your genetics. The shape of your pec muscles is purely genetic and you really cant change that at all. What you can do is fully develop your pecs completely to optimize what genetic potential you do have. Stick to the basic exercises and gradually increase the weights your using.

:D:D

I agree with MonStar about the role of genetics but I have found a lot of incline dumbell work, presses and especially flyes, have helped me in the that area quite a bit.

Top Bottom