Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help for my show prep diet!

anabolicanimal1

Hey guys looking for som help and advice its that time of the year again for me again getitng ready for competition been cutting now for 3 weeks and now last 3 weeks going into keto diet before i get my last bulk before show diet so looking to see what you guys think of this diet

m1 after 60 mins cardio pre breakfeast 50 g isolate protein 5 eggg whites 2 whole eggs and 4 fish caps
m2 200g of cod or slamon ? (looking for an opinion what you guys thinks the better fish to cut) 100g mushrooms 1 tbs of olive oil
m3 200g of cooked turkey 100g green veg (broccoli and spinach mix) 1tbs of oil
m4 200g of cooked chicken 100g of green veg 8 fish caps
m5 200g of dalmon or cod 100g mushrooms 4 fish caps
m6 50 g isolate protein 4 egg whites and 8 fish caps before bed

now i guess im wondering do you guys think i need the whole ggs in there
2 what do you guys think salmon or cod for keto?
3 should i be takiing casein for m6 im always worried when on keto to take it cuz of its 3.5 g of carbs in it

all feed back would be really appreciated thanks guys !!

Salmon and Keto go together like bread and butter (though not on keto ;)).
IMHO I'd try to get a serving of each each day. There's nothing wrong - at all - with getting the most varied protein diet you can.

Whole eggs, yes, I think you should. Your diet, for keto, isn't really that high in fat. The more the better, especially in the first few weeks.

How much total EPA and DHA are you getting in TWELVE fish caps? Not to mention two servings of fatty fish a day.
Hell, two servings of salmon alone would be enough for this purpose - more isn't always better.

And you have nothing to worry about when under 10g of carbs per day. After a few weeks at that level you can likely eat three times that around training and stay in keto.

hahah true that bro !
Yeah Im keeping fats low right up to the show including the 8 week bulk which the carbs will really only be there to assit the deca etc. I tried before running it off carbs near show it just isnt giving you the effect as it does with a clean bulk approach. So maybe aim for m2 salmon m5 cod ?
ye 12 fish caps but i see you rpoint iwth the two fish servings i cut cut down the udos fish oils to 8 caps.

Yeah bro carbs are low even in my whey theres only 1 g carb 1 g sugar which is good as im trying to go right down low as possible !
and regarding staying in keto while upping the carbs i plan to stay in keto for going actually into the bulk as carbs are going to be low and not alot of fats even in the bulk ! Any suggestions bro?
Calories from cardio is still around 830 being burnt and then training at High intensity so im really happy how the calorie burning is going !

Top Bottom