Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help about appetite suppressants

eragonschneider

Hi bros, I was wondering what's best appetite suppressant in the market right now, I have been training hard and I lost some weight , but craving for food
is slowing down my progress,I can't handle hunger, I need some extra help, thank you.

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done about the hunger - if there were such a supplement, dieting would not be such a hard thing to do. Therefore, the best you can do to deal with the hunger is to be mentally strong.

When you feel hunger you can drink a glass of warm water, and it will make your stomach feel full without additional calories in.

guys will use stims to suppress appetite. but in the end stims can end up doing more harm than good. you need to be mentally strong to avoid it, don't keep junk food in your house, and do as lev said.. if you feel hungry a lot of times you are actually dehydrated. what i do is i drink a greens powder when i feel hungry, that will help fill up the stomach

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The problem with appetite suppressants is that yes they work - but as soon as they wear off they leave you ravenously hungry so you end up binging.

Here are some natural tips for dealing with hunger -
1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]

The EC stack is very effective. I have used it personally too. I recommend 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 2-3 times per day.

For me, 2 doses per day seems to be best because I can take one around 8am and another around 2pm. That will not interfere with sleep but will fight off hunger all day. I would give that a try.

Top Bottom