scout69 Well-known member Nov 25, 2006 #1 I'm looking for the best rice and highest MG I can find any insight on some sights would be great...Thanks
I'm looking for the best rice and highest MG I can find any insight on some sights would be great...Thanks
J JuicedAthletics New member Nov 25, 2006 #2 Gluc-R AF store.. I really like it...Also, I use alot less than when I run regular R-ALA..
S SgtSlaughter New member Nov 25, 2006 #5 I looked elsewhere too... I always come back to AnaFit, lol Gluc-R bro.
Ulter Chairman Member Head Moderator Chairman Member EF VIP EF Logger Nov 25, 2006 #7 At first I thought you were kidding Bro. Glucorell R is the largest supplier of R-ala in the world. The first in the US and the only one tested for purity by an indepedent lab.
At first I thought you were kidding Bro. Glucorell R is the largest supplier of R-ala in the world. The first in the US and the only one tested for purity by an indepedent lab.