Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Fat Loss Supp

silverskyline

Ok I know this is gonna sound crazy for this site and for me as well.

I need a good effective fat loss supp that will work with out training.

Just a pill that will have some sort of effects with out going to the gym at all.

This is not for me it's for a friend and she refuses to train as much as I tell her everyday.

I was thinking a 25/200/81 ECA stack or hydroxycut but will they work at all with out training.

By the by of course diet will change lol

Jesus Christ....Nothing. Come on man, you should know better than to ask that here, you have been here long enough.

Fat burners dont do much of anything and most really only activate under work (cardio).

The most she can hope to get from the SMALL thermogenic effects is around 75 extra burned calories per day.

Tell her to get her life together and start eating right and training properly and stop being lazy because nothing else will help her.

-Legacy

SpyWizard said:
i have the wife on lipoflame she's getting good results

Yeah I wanted to order lipo flame infact I did and had a bit of a falling out with the distributor (nothing against OMEGA) we worked things out it was just a misscommunication issue, but was basically told if my pacakge gets lost there will be no refund at all and I cant take that risk for expensive supps.

P.S. I will have her on a stirct diet and minimal cardio at least.

I've been telling her just poppin a pill wont work it out but some people you just can't get through to and if she is gonna do soemthing I may as well help her out.

I've been a personal trainer to long to not know that

silverskyline said:
Ok I know this is gonna sound crazy for this site and for me as well.

I need a good effective fat loss supp that will work with out training.

Just a pill that will have some sort of effects with out going to the gym at all.

This is not for me it's for a friend and she refuses to train as much as I tell her everyday.

I was thinking a 25/200/81 ECA stack or hydroxycut but will they work at all with out training.

By the by of course diet will change lol

Without exercising????????

Then what you're looking for is a "magic bullet" and as far as I know there is none. Personally I hope there never is one for folks not having a medical problem. To look and feel great requires work and you then will have great pride in your body. Nothing to be proud about using a "magic bullet" and watching Oprah all day. You have pride in your accomplishments.

Anyway, I would rec \\\\LIPOFLAME//// but if that is not what you're looking for you could try USPLABS "Recreate" I haven't tried it but it looks to be a big seller @ nutraplanet

>"<

Will she at least go walking for 30-45 mins? If not then she doesn't deserve to lose weight. Sorry, but EARN whatever body they get, by having great diet and work ethic or by being lazy.

CrAzY Cat said:
Without exercising????????

Then what you're looking for is a "magic bullet" and as far as I know there is none. Personally I hope there never is one for folks not having a medical problem. To look and feel great requires work and you then will have great pride in your body. Nothing to be proud about using a "magic bullet" and watching Oprah all day. You have pride in your accomplishments.

Anyway, I would rec \\\\LIPOFLAME//// but if that is not what you're looking for you could try USPLABS "Recreate" I haven't tried it but it looks to be a big seller @ nutraplanet

>"<

lol yeah I agree, I work to damn hard for everyone else to be getting results for nothing, but again not me there is just to many people out there looking for the easy way.

sugashane said:
Will she at least go walking for 30-45 mins? If not then she doesn't deserve to lose weight. Sorry, but EARN whatever body they get, by having great diet and work ethic or by being lazy.

Naw it's all good I agree, I have her doing some light cardio it's something.

Top Bottom