Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

Hi guys,

I want to buy a treadmill for my home.I have searched on google and found different treadmills.One of my friend said thatProform 505 CST Treadmillis best for me.But, I am confused.

Can anyone suggest me some quality treadmill.

There are so many different brands and models of treadmills that it's enough to make your head spin. Your best bet would be to check kijiji/craigs list/ ebay/ news paper ads etc to try and find a gym quality treadmill from a nearby gym that is closing for cheap.

A good quality treadmill won't be cheap. Commercial gym quality treadmills are around $3000 new.

Your best option would be to go to a fitness wholesaler and try out a couple different models and see which you like best. Once you have the brand and model you like, then you can do a google search and shop around to get the best price.

@Muskate has given you one golden advise there - you should go to some place where you will be able to try out several different treadmills, which will allow you to choose the best one for you. Other than that, there are so many models, that it is extremely hard to tell which one is better - if you will be choosing treadmills from the same price range, you will be getting roughly the same product, which will have mostly preference differences, so it is a matter of personal taste.

Top Bottom