Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice with DAA

Hajj

I just started DAA.

I am taking DIM to counter any increase in estrogen and I am taking B 6 P5P to counter increases in prolactin. I am also taking ZMA with hopes this will help me maintain any T increase i may experience. The guys at two different VItamin SHoppes said that every thing I am doing is not necessary, but this is my first test booster and I don't want any sides.

I researched the possibility of also taking L-dopa, but the sides from that scare the crap out of me.

Do you think I am well protected and do you agree with the guys from the store that I am being over protective.

In addition, I called the manufacturer of the DAA and they said no PCT needed and you can take it continuously, in fact they said that DAA is a perfect addition to any PCT for someone coming off of steroids.

Please help, I think I am doing enough, and I would really hate to have to add in anywhere supplements, because I am the type of person that would have to research it to death before putting it in my body.

Thank you!

I have never done any AI with DAA. I doubt its necessary but I doubt something like DIM would hurt either. I've stacked DAA with Endosurge as well, which has Mucuna Pruriens, which is a natural source of L-Dopa.

Thank you for getting back to me! So it looks like my stack is good.

What results should I expect from DAA? I am hoping it will help build muscle and reduce bodyfat.

You should see some gains. I don't know about taking it year round. I cycle it for a month and then switch to other boosters.

Top Bottom