Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice: Rice or Egg protein?

GrinchLS1

Between the two, which would you take?

Whey is out, does not digest well at all, and have tried many brands.

Soy has some potentially bad side effects from articles I've read.

Someone please give me some direction here, I've had a hard time getting any opinions on egg vs rice since those seem to be my only options. Thanks!

Egg! It's a complete protein, cheap and easy to make. I could spend all night typing why you should choose protein, but just take my word for it.

Absolutely. It's no contest. Go with egg for your protein intake. I eat both actually. But I eat brown rice only for the carb content.

It looks like I'm going with the egg then. I've been searching and I can't find anyone who actually uses the rice protein powder, so I'm going to skip it completely.

I'm thinking of going with a 2/3 egg protein + 1/3 Soy Isolate XT mix for my shakes, ordering from proteinfactory.com.

Any suggestions on what the egg/soy powder can be mixed w/ besides milk to help with the taste?? (again, I'm avoiding milk products for digestions problems)

Skip the soy protein. It has a vy low bio value. Not worth it. Also, dont mix protein w/milk. The milk blocks the jproper absorbtion of the protein.

egg protein has a better amino acid profile, and a higher BV and PER value as well. with out a doubt whey is the best to take post workout, and at night time a blend of casein and egg white.

Top Bottom