Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Need advice on timing of HIT

serbyte

New member
I am going to begin to do a slow cut. I want to stay near maintainence, and do HIT every other day. I had a few questions on HIT.

Do you need carbs Post HIT to refill glycogen in your legs?

Do you need to eat anything prior to the workout?

I was thinking about eating normal throughout the day, and then just doing this 2 hours before bed, taking a protein shake afterwards, and having my body burning fat while i sleep. What do you guys think of this. Will it be too catabolic? I may even impliment Flax and Caseinate before bed.

Would HIT be good after a workout and before your PWO shake?
 
These are just my opinions, by no means are they fact:


HIT on empty stomach works best for me.

Wait at least an hour after cardio to eat (I think it's important given the mobilization of fatty acids that occurs).

If you consume carbs after hit use R-ALA or keep them low-gi as to not interrupt fat burning.


Your plan you have thought of sounds near perfection to me.
 
Top Bottom