Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on diet while on cycle...

lightout

Hi
I am stating a cyclotren cycle in a few weeks and i just need some advice on how my diet will go,i am 33 6'2" 205lbs about 13-15%BF,i was thinking of going 3500 cal. 40% protein 38% carbs 22% fat,is that o.k or should i up the protein? and if you have something else to had please do thanks

Depends a little on what your objectives are for your cycle. I am guessing your trying to bulk some.

You need as a rule somewhere in the vicinty of 1.5 grams to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and seeing as your going on cycle then typically closer to the 2 grams would be best. This means somewhere around 400grams of Protein which is a lot to get consumed daily. This equates to 1600 calories from Protein. Keeping with your total calories this then leaves us with 1900 remaining. Fats should generally be around 20% so this would be 700 calories, leaving us with 1200 for Carbs. So these macros are Protein 46%, Carbs 34% and Fats 20%.

My advice here would be to up your total calories if you are trying to bulk based on above. Somewhere around 4500-5000 unless you have a pretty placid lifestyle.

Top Bottom