Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on Dbol + Anavar stack...

hoshincho

Been a long time fan of this forum but finally made an account and writing my first post. Firstly, I'd assume you guys need a basic profile to gauge/give advice on how to run this cycle..

Been working out for about 2-3 years
Weight - 78kg
Height - 170cm
Bench - 130kg / Squat - 180kg/ Deadlift - 200kg

By no means experienced but feel like I've been putting a lot of good effort in. Have also been doing gymnastics for a long time. So to begin...

After much consideration, I've decided to venture on my first cycle in a few weeks. I've thought of using various different oral + injectables stacks/cycles given the bad reputation of oral-only cycles but given my current situation (can't use needles) I've decided on a dbol + anavar cycle.

I've done a little bit of research and the consensus seems to be that combining dbol and anavar is counterintuitive and won't yield an effective result but my friends (more like "superiors/counselors") in bodybuilding keeps telling me that a dbol and anavar stack is still a good one. So the question goes

1) Planning on a 8 week cycle
Week 1 - 6 = Dbol 30mg
Week 3 - 8 = Anavar 50mg
With Arimidex during week 1-6 then PCT (Clo + Nolva) after completing the entirety of the cycle.

As you can see, I'm using both Dbol and Anavar from week 3...

What is your advice on this overlap between dbol and var? Should I just use Var after the Dbol cycle ends or is this prolonging the cycle a bit too much (worried about liver toxicity mainly).

Also, if you guys have any recommendations on a different stack combo that doesn't use injectables, that'd be of great help.

i dont like it at all bro.. the first thing is you have only been working out a few years... you havent given yourself any sort of chance to grow on your own first.. thats quite a bit of time to run dbol at 6 weeks too... i personally cannot advise this at all bro, it would be wise at all...

Appreciate the feedback Dylan. Figured I'd get some flack for my lack of experience. But still very much interested in what others has to say regarding this cycle. Any takers?

it is a weird setup the way you start var week 3.

the way i would run it is like this:

var 30mg a day
dbol 20mg a day

run them together 5 weeks

but i agree with dylan, this cycle is going to give you some pumps, strength but it will all be temporary. it isn't anything that will stick .. if this is really what you want to do then this is a marathon and not a sprint. i would put in more time in the gym first, and i would aim to cycle for the foreseeable future

Not a fan of wasting your first cycle on an oral only. Wait until you are able to inject at some point. You can still make great gains naturally with a proper diet and training routine.

Top Bottom