Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice-I don't understand this guy

jyummy

Hey everyone! I really need some input on my situation.

I liked this guy at school and a month ago he finally asked me for my # and I got his. For 3 weeks after we talked everyday for a couple hours at night. After only seeing him once during those 3 weeks, I saw him again at school and it was really obvious that he liked me and I showed that I was really interested in him. After that day he stopped calling but would text me every once in a while.

I just find it weird that for 3 weeks he's texting me and calling me often then all of a sudden it pretty much just stops. He does text me every once in a while and a couple times has said that he wanted to call me but thought it was too late. Is this a normal guy thing? I've never encountered this before so I'm really confused to want he wants or expects. I saw him again a couple days ago and he still seems normal towards me and is still very flirty.

The sad part is that I really like this guy. Help!

You talked for three weeks and never made time for a formal date? Why did you only see him once - did he go away?

First reaction is that he is already seeing someone or is on and off again with an ex and when he is off he talks to you more.

Sounds fishy either - so I'd back off. If he's really interested in you he'd make time for you - and if he doesn't make yourself unavailble.

Keep your eyes peeled - you never know who you could meet next!

:)

Yes sounds like there is someone else around...that must have been gone for awhile and is now back in the scene...

Men are fucking lame. The more you ignore them, the more they won't go away. You treat them in a "normal" fashion and they act like the retards that they are.

But WOMEN play games.

*wink*

gotcha

I don't think I'm playing games. But the fact that I'm being pretty straightforward might be working against me. Anyways, an update is I've seen him recently and everything again seemed normal. Yes Werd, its funny how when you don't call or see them that's when they come back around. So I've backed off but talk to him every once and awhile when he calls me.

The whole idea of some other girl(s) being around never occured to me until now. He could be seeing other girls, which is part of the reason why I've back off. Thanks for everyone's advise! =)

Top Bottom