Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a trainer !

Truthugs

Hey

I've been working out constantly for about 1 1/2 years now, and there ARE improvements. Just not as much as I would like. For instance, I am not getting ripped and losing bodyfat like I want. I'm getting stronger, but not as strong as I want.

I'm 5'8, and weigh 155 lbs. I bench 205 lbs. I'm 16 years old.

Anyways, if there are any serious bodybuilders here or just really big guys that know exactly what there doing, please reply to this messege. I can pay you for your work. So it wouldn't be "help". Basically I need you to help me with a good program set up cycles, what supplements to use (I currently use creatine powder, l-glutamin powder, and protein whey powder).

Anyone interested?

Thanks everyone!

Fred

Last edited:
sorry I took so long bro.....I saw this post earlier but I got distracted. pm me and I'll do my best to help you out. I would also need to know your bf%.....try to go get it done somewhere and as acurate as you can. pm me with your stats and goals and I'll help you come up with something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom