Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a good diet plan!

Bruins19

I want to lose weight and I think the hardest part for me is eating. I don't know what's right and what's wrong apart from the obvious. I'm turning 16 in 2 months and I lost about 30 pounds about a year ago. I'm still not happy though. I'm about 5'8.5" and 163 pounds last time I was at the doctor. My scale at home doesn't seem accurate as I weigh 180 here and my body fat percentage is about 29%. I've never gotten my body fat percentage taken at a doctor. Back to topic though what food should I eat? For breakfast lunch and dinner. Various foods and also what foods I should stay away from. Do I completely knock off junk food or do I have a little something every ______. thanks in advance.

Yes loseing weight and finding the right diet. Well it all depends on what your trying to do and your body. But something to keep in mind is moderation. Besides that you want to stick with health and nutritous food. I saw asked about junk food. Again it depends if you are going for mister olympia then I would say know. But if you are after a diet that you can live with then I think a little junk food here and there shouldn't kill you. The key is to keep the calories that you consume a little lower than what your body needs daily, in that way the body will have no choice to get the needed energy from fat stores.

look at the nutrition facts of everything you eat

make sure it always says 0g sugar. or 5g at the most.

eat lots of protein, protein is thermogenic

Top Bottom