Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Slin / N 2 Burn excessive bowel movements

Mike4705

I just recently started a need 2 slin and n 2 burn cutting stack (with a good diet and exrcise of course) After the fist day ove found myself pooping excess of 4-6 times a day. With a slightly soft consistancy ( sorry for the mental image) i wanted to know if this is good or bad? Is this just the effects of a sped up metabolism? Has anyone else experienced this? This is a serios thred to anyone who thinks im kiddig
Thanks

Never had that happen, I'd say give it a few days and if its still happening try stopping and see what happens

Your system is most likely adjusting to the products. I wouldn't worry about it. Now if you get the squirts and they don't stop. That would be a completely different story. Bro I can't help it. Forgive me here. But you may just be full of shit!!!!!! LOL

Hahaha appropriate timing. You maybe right, which i am hoping as this would mean my body is cleansing itself. Other than this minor change the fatloss these products are giving me are unbelievable!

Hahaha appropriate timing. You maybe right, which i am hoping as this would mean my body is cleansing itself. Other than this minor change the fatloss these products are giving me are unbelievable!
the apparent "fat loss" is actually the feces you had inside of you, no way you would lose an amaount of fat that would be noticable after one day. After a week or so though you'll start noticing it for sure

I give you props for asking this bro. Glad to know the products are working for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I had this happen on this combo the first time. It was after about 5 weeks I had to stop because I was going too much but I did loose weight. I'm about to try it again. I really like n2burn

Im going to run the whole n2 shred stack as soon as it arrives. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

when u go back on start with one for a few days, then the other. that way you'll know which one is jackin ur booty.

Top Bottom