Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Near died with tren and running

Phiba Optik

Hey folks

Ill make this short. Currently running tren at 300mg a week along with some test. I had a IM football game today (I go to a D1 university ) and I lasted maybe 3-4 minutes on the field before I felt like my lungs were on fire! I could not stop coughing and even 7 hours after the fact I am wheezing like no other. I dont smoke or drink. Has anyone else felt this winded from tren? I mean my lungs literally feel like I poured lava on them!

Tren kills cardio. This was a bad choice of steroid for a sport like football. And google "Tren Cough". Yes it's common. You can get the cough from injecting any aas if you inject into a vein or vessel but for some reason it happens more frequently with tren

you my friend either were exposed to major allergens on the field.. maybe the grass pollen? or you have developed asthma as an adult.

tren merely makes the above worse so its a bad choice

you are likely gonna have major problems in the future with running. and especially running in cold and dry weather. I know myself when i used to be a runner could not breathe when it was cold and dry.. my favorite running conditions was after it just rained and was very humid out.

i'm guessing it was very cold this day correct as the country is experiencing a cold snap.

I've run tren many times and I've trained for a super sprint triathlon while using it. It did cause my muscles to have a crazy pump when swimming and biking, but I didn't notice anything along the lines of what you describe. I know everyone is different, I just hope my experience helps alleviate you concerns about the tren.:D

you my friend either were exposed to major allergens on the field.. maybe the grass pollen? or you have developed asthma as an adult.

tren merely makes the above worse so its a bad choice

you are likely gonna have major problems in the future with running. and especially running in cold and dry weather. I know myself when i used to be a runner could not breathe when it was cold and dry.. my favorite running conditions was after it just rained and was very humid out.

i'm guessing it was very cold this day correct as the country is experiencing a cold snap.

No asthma but it was cold as shit, so spot on on that! I think maybe it was the cold weather plus the fact that tren makes me get winded anyways and gasping for air. So when I was forcing all that cold air I guess that irritated my lungs

^^^ you can develop asthma as you age bro. you probably have had it longer but you just didn't know. you aren't born with it and the doctor slaps a note on your forehead that says this baby has asthma.

another thing is you were breathing with your mouth and not nose so you were breathing in cold air into your lungs.. so you should definately work on your breathing and learn to use your nose to inhale especially in cold weather

^^^ you can develop asthma as you age bro. you probably have had it longer but you just didn't know. you aren't born with it and the doctor slaps a note on your forehead that says this baby has asthma.

another thing is you were breathing with your mouth and not nose so you were breathing in cold air into your lungs.. so you should definitely work on your breathing and learn to use your nose to inhale especially in cold weather

I hope I didn't develop asthma! I just recently got a check up and the doc didn't bring anything up about it. Also yes Im trying hard to breathe through my nose, but 3-4 years ago when I used to box I got my cartilage in my nose bent after repeatedly being punched, so I can't breathe out my left nostril :(

Top Bottom