Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA drug testing vs. Photoshoot- Detection time help

jerryjuice

Hi Everyone,
I am an NCAA Div 1 athlete, however, in the summers I do some photo shoot athletic modeling. I have a big photo shoot coming up with spalding end of September and I am wanting to do a 16 week cycle/diet, however, starting around the exact time of the shoot I am eligible to be Drug Tested by the NCAA so I would need to be clean at the time of the photo shoot (Sep28th). I have done 4-5 cycle in the last 8 years , however, none with the crunch time as this one. They will be testing under the 2011 Prohibited List IOC: most likely doing a metabolite test but im concerned about my results for the following cycle if they were to run aepi/test ratio test. Especially with removing test prop ester and the inevitable crash in test levels.
For those extremely well versed in detection time and chemical half life, do you see any issues with running the following cycle up into my photo shoot, and if so any suggestions/changes would be appreciated:

CYCLE PROTOCOL

16 Weeks out to 28 days out Test Prop 100mg/EOD

16 Weeks out to 11 Weeks out Anavar 40/50mg day

11 Weeks out to 5 Weeks out Oral Winny 50mg day

16 Weeks out to 7 Days Out Clenbuterol

16 Weeks out to Day of the Photoshoot Cytomel (T3)​

Test Prop is a short acting ester and should be out of your system within 3 to 5 days. The anavar and winny tabs are about the same. I would give it a solid 1 1/2 weeks though to ensure your test levels are coming back into normal range. You need a better PCT> go up top and read the sticky on PCT. I would run HCG during your cycle at 250 mgs per week and Hcgenerate during and after. Throw in some Unleashed and you will keep your gains if you are consistent with your diet and exercise routines.

correct me if im wrong but the epi test/ test ratio shouldnt be effected right? epitest comes from natural test so if you are suppressed the ratio shouldnt be out of whack to my understanding it will just be low like your test. the people who do the test will probably be like "this dude has the test levels of a grampa" lol

I'd go with test suspension. It clears in approx one day. Any drug tested athlete should stick to suspension IMO.

says hes doing prop until 28 days out. he could switch to suspension then and be on test longer.

So for a NCAA track competition, assuming testing is done on day of the Meet, any issues with this:
CYCLE PROTOCOL...
could the suspension be run longer or is it safe to cut at 5 days out and also would there be discrepencies in the epi/test ratios after coming off test susp so abruptly ....obviously levels are crashed at day of the meet?

16 Weeks out to 28 days out test prop 100mg/EOD

28 Days out to 5 days out from Track Meet: Test Suspension 50mg/day

16 Weeks out to 11 Weeks out anavar 40/50mg day

11 Weeks out to 5 Weeks out Oral winny 50mg day

Top Bottom