Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nausia / Dizzyness

Jimmy664

Hi there im new to the site and after some help.

I've recently noticed that during physical activities after around 15mins or so into a session i get dizzyness and feel sick, friends have said i go white in the face too. What could this be?
On my first encounter i thought it was due to missing lunch, since then ive done 3 similar sessions and got the same result, sickness and dizzyness after 15mins or so.

Background: Im male, 27, serving in the military. Im use to alot of physical activity, recently due to other working commitments my phys has been postponed. Since returning ive found it hard to get back to my usuall fitness and now im suffering from this sickness and dizzy spells. It's really frustrating as i need to improve my fitness asap :|

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

Your a vet, just go to the va or go on base if your still there and see a doctor they will be able to diagnose you a lot better then we will good luck and thanks for your service!

make sure you consume plenty of water and avoid foods that can make you feel sick..

i would make sure you eat some complex carbs beforehand. brown rice and sweet potato are good examples.

when you say you get sick during your workout after 15 minutes the first thing i think is that your blood sugar is too low. so what you can do is take a protein bar with you and eat it after 10 minutes and that should help.

I think one's really need to have some urgent nausia and dizziness as it could lead to some severe health problems if let it free and not go for proper medication and really difficult to cope with when it gets chronic.

Top Bottom