Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural??

andro vs AS

here in Canada you can't buy either one of 'em in GNC... and they can sieze both at the border... i decided to go with the more proven of the two :)

I've never used AS either. I have no plans to compete and am in no hurry to make fast changes to my body. I seem to do better when I make gradual changes anyway. The whole legal aspect of AS scares the shit out of me, not to mention the known side effects, or the possibility of getting fake or contaminated stuff. In my country, AS possession is a felony. I'm sure a lot of people never get caught or are able to get off easy, but I don't want to take the chance.

I currently use supplements like protein powder, flax oil, pantothenic acid, fat burners, alpha lipoic acid, and glutamine. I tried creatine and even though I liked the little bit of strength increase, I didn't buy again because I spend enough on supplements already, and figured my strength would get there eventually.

I am not a genetic marvel by any means, but with hard training, good diet, and good info from this board, I have surpassed goals that a year ago I would never have dreamed possible. I've been asked on several occasions if I use AS, and I take that as a compliment, as it means my training and diet are obviously working.

I don't hold AS use against anyone who has "paid their dues" with long term training and diet, because I believe in freedom of choice. But it's frightening to see so many young ladies (and gents) wanting to get into AS before they have any idea what their bodies can do without it.

Top Bottom