Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty boosters/PH

Would it be beneficial to get on some natty test boosters prior to running PH/AAS? Logic tells me that having natty test as high as possible prior to cycling, would prolong the time it takes to shut you down, therefor making recovery easier. Thoughts? Opinions? Am I a total dumb ass?

I think its a great idea to run natty test booster inbetween cycles to maximize gains. Daa, unleashed, and bridge are a staple in my off cycle program. Steroids are going to shut you down and I dont believe that having a high natural test will minimize it. Using hcgenerate oncycle will definitely help minimize shutdown.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Would it be beneficial to get on some natty test boosters prior to running PH/AAS? Logic tells me that having natty test as high as possible prior to cycling, would prolong the time it takes to shut you down, therefor making recovery easier. Thoughts? Opinions? Am I a total dumb ass?

Like Joe said, it doesn't really matter what your levels are going into it. Once your body realizes that you are getting your testosterone from an external source, it will stop producing test on it's own.

So no, there is no benefit in regards to prolonging shutdown or improving recovery by using test boosters prior to a cycle.

HCG during your cycle keep your testes pumping, vastly improving recovery time. HCGenerate may also help delay shutdown but won't prevent it completely.

Top Bottom