Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)

Then why do I get the symptoms when I take any protein powder, whey, BCCA, L-glutamine? I think that pressure in kidneys comes from sudden increase in nitrogen in kidneys. And then I don't piss frequently but a little amount because of prostate hinders passing urine. I piss a lot. I read somewhere on this forum that kidneys need much more liquid to filtrate the same amount of blood and to concentrate a toxic waste than normal healthy kidneys. I read that frequent urinating and night urinating is an early state of kidneys disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a prostate problem to me. Not kidneys.

Your kidneys filter your urine and regulate urine output but have nothing to do with nitrogen or protein digestion.

I would book an appointment with your doctor and get your prostate checked. Frequent urination is a sign of an enlarged prostate.

Using steroids at any dosage, even just TRT puts you at a significantly elevated risk of prostate problems.

Sounds like a prostate problem to me. Not kidneys.

Your kidneys filter your urine and regulate urine output but have nothing to do with nitrogen or protein digestion.

I would book an appointment with your doctor and get your prostate checked. Frequent urination is a sign of an enlarged prostate.

Using steroids at any dosage, even just TRT puts you at a significantly elevated risk of prostate problems.

Also, the same symptoms when taking 1mg of Arimidex EOD. Now I'm taking 0.5mg EOD and is OK.
Also, when I take one single pill of Magnesium or Zinc (Solgar) I again start urinating like crazy every 30 min, or 1 hour for about 24 hrs until I clear my organism.
But I agree, I need to see a doctor. Nefrologist or Urologist whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should just get some blood work man. We can all speculate but you need to know if there is something serious or if this is not a concern.

Top Bottom