Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2slin for carb cycling

die faster

getting great results with this diet. thinking of throwing in some n2slin.

my diet is basically very low carb every day. then sunday and wednesday i eat as much pizza, oats, chocolate milk etc. as i can. and its actually working great.

with n2slin would i just take it on my cheat days? would there be any reason to take it with my small amounts of carbs during the rest of the week?

my diet is basically very low carb every day. then sunday and wednesday i eat as much pizza, oats, chocolate milk etc. as i can. and its actually working great.

with n2slin would i just take it on my cheat days? would there be any reason to take it with my small amounts of carbs during the rest of the week?

I would take it everyday but dose it differently... On your cheat days you should take two 30 minutes before your big meals... On normal days, take 3 total spread out throughout the day... On your cheat days you should take two before all your big meals...

Also... Im not sure how old you are but dont be under the impression you can eat that shitty two days a week abd continue to lose weight because if you think that, your under a great misconception my friend

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

take during the week before fasted am cardio as well, its a big help

so diefaster this is a ckd? if so I think u still want to eat moderately healthy on ur refills for the best results.

and I never saw the 50g recommendation. thats awesome, been wondering that 1 to 2 cap break as well. thx guys.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

thanks everyone i really appreciate the advice.

dylan - im 23 and i know eventually i would have to clean up my diet even more. but for now im only trying to get <10% bodyfat and maintain. i only have a few more pounds to go.

oxy - i guess its kinda like a ckd, never really looked into specific diets. im new to cutting. i tried a permanent low carb, clean diet, wasted away my muscle and stopped seeing results. when i added in these 2 cheat days, my fat loss increased again and started putting on muscle and increasing my strength again.

Top Bottom