Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2shampoo works

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
1 week ago i would grab a bunch of my head hair and pull and a bunch would come out. or when i would comb my hair etc.

now after using it for 4 days 2X per day when I do the same thing not a single hair comes out.. this stuff really works!! never will i run a cycle without it. my hair also smells great (mocha smell) and it seems to be more full and shiny. no wonder its always out of stock

whoever came up with this product is a fucking genius.. thank you for saving my hair!

I agree bro, anyone running a DHT needs to grab some of this stuff. It's so effective!

Most products of its kind smell like shit and leave your hair really oily, but N2Shampoo smells awesome and makes your hair really healthy looking

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

^^^ yeah i am using a lot and the stuff lasts.. lathers up really easy

thanks for hooking me up .. gonna grab another bottle when it comes back into stock

Im here anytime bro. Gla to help.
Another not
My barber was a bit confised after my 4 week haircut in dec. i used n2shampooand he asked how my hair was growing faster then before lol.

Its a must in any dht cycle

Top Bottom