Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts!!

preilly3519

So figured I'd say hello the the EF community with this post I'm new here but have been reading these forums for a couple of months and I have to say that a lot of the vets here have given me a lot of knowledge already that I had not gotten from other forums so a big thank you! But anyway on to why I started the thread I received a free sample of n2kts with one of the orders I placed on needtobuild and although I am incredibly happy with everything I received especially the hcgenerate I have to say that hands down this is the best preworkout I've ever taken. Intensity in the gym was at an all time high and the vascularity and pumps were insane. I had incredible focus and was able to literally go in and murder the weights. Cannot wait to order some of this stuff and see what a few weeks on it will help me to achieve.

Thats great man... If you think thats good, wait until you stack it with n2amp!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

my other half just tried the green apple samples and loved it...he said his workout was awesome

Im afraid to try it myself because my reaction to forged burner wasn't good

i use 1.5 scoops n2kts green apple. 4 caps n2amp.

my perfect forumla

I can confirm this as well 1.5 scoops will give you the energy to beast mode through your workout. n2kts made me a believer and thats not a easy task when I was super anti preworkouts before using this.

Thank you for your review bro and welcome to EF. I love N2KTS. Stack it with N2Amp and you have one helluva combination for killing shit in the gym.

No problem man and yea this product is definitely one of my staple supps now the hcgenerate is awesome too. I gotta stack some money up and have a shopping spree on needtobuildmuscle I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go on that website

Top Bottom