Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS review

semper03

Got my N2KTS in yesterday so today was my my first run with it. Now I'm skeptical about all PWO supps as nothing has really worked for me in the past. Ive heard A LOT about this stuff so my standards were naturally set pretty high for this stuff. I woke up this morning and took two scoops in an 8oz glass of water, I wasn't too fond of the taste (didn't taste like green apple to me) and I really didn't like the grittiness in the bottom of the glass. With all that aside this stuff kicked my ass! It didn't take but maybe 10 minutes to kick in. I got this surge of energy and the need to go lift heavy, My arms were restless and needed that weight! It pushed my peak performance on all the exercises I did today (biceps and tris) I would defiantly recommend this to others needing that extra boost in the AM!

On the Other hand I reacted kinda odd. It made my skin feel like it was being stabbed by a million little needles and very sensitive to touch. I got very hot like the way niacin makes you feel that wont go away and my nuts tightened up and I got a raging hard on while lifting! My nuts still feel like needles are stabbing them. And with all seriousness it made my butt itch like crazy lol. I'm not too sure as to why this happened, maybe someone can chime in and tell me.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Last edited:
idk why that happened....the other half tried the green apple samples and loved it
he mentioned a raging hard-on too..haha...I blamed it on the hot blonde thats always at the gym in the am

Well it's two and a half hours later an all those side are gone but I am jittery as all hell, I can't stay still, I want to go lift again lol but I'm sitting in a stupid use of force class for work so I just get to sit here and tweak lol

Hunter Of Gunmen

Are you a caffeine junky? I used to get that feeling every time I took Jack3d after a long period of not taking it.. Dont worry the side goes away as you get tolerant to it..

Nice review bro.. Mine just shipped.. Plan on going 4 pills of n2amp and a scoop of n2kts ill let you know how that goes.

Are you a caffeine junky? I used to get that feeling every time I took Jack3d after a long period of not taking it.. Dont worry the side goes away as you get tolerant to it..

Nice review bro.. Mine just shipped.. Plan on going 4 pills of n2amp and a scoop of n2kts ill let you know how that goes.

Yea I'm a caffein junky, I gotta have it! I'm gonna lower the dose to one scoop and lower the amount of caffein I take in each day.

Hunter Of Gunmen

I was all set to write a serious reply, and then got to this line:

My nuts still feel like needles are stabbing them. And with all seriousness it made my butt itch like crazy

and now I cant stop laughing :D

Because you took two scoops right off first time. I'll only take 1 maybe 1.5 if I don't have to go to sleep any time soon. Don't get the flush feeling no more but still get a lil red.

Top Bottom