Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shred Stack

Personally I liked it a lot. Dropped about 10-12 pounds on my own with extra Cardio and diet, then started it and knocked out the last few stubborn pounds(4-5). Just got used to it quick....From now on I'll run it two weeks hard then off for two when wanting to drop a few hard to get pounds.

looks interesting to me! what dosages were u taking??

looks interesting to me! what dosages were u taking??

2mg x3 first day to try it, then 3mgx couple days, then 4mgx3 for several days then 5mgx3. Then 6mgx3a day for about a week. Then done. I went almost 3 weeks total.

Next time ill start at 4*3 and go from there and run two weeks hard. That's when i felt it was the most effective. I believe cycling it like that would be great, just haven't tried it yet.

I'll send a PM to you needto sent me on it. Good Info.

2mg x3 first day to try it, then 3mgx couple days, then 4mgx3 for several days then 5mgx3. Then 6mgx3a day for about a week. Then done. I went almost 3 weeks total.

Next time ill start at 4*3 and go from there and run two weeks hard. That's when i felt it was the most effective. I believe cycling it like that would be great, just haven't tried it yet.

I'll send a PM to you needto sent me on it. Good Info.

So it cycles like Clen too eh? What about t3 or keto alongside it. I've read many times that albutdrol is a waste so I got put off. I won't need this for a year now I suppose but never too early to research

Im frustrated enough that Im throwin albuterol back onto the fire because it melted fat off of me when I first took it...my dosing looked a lot like mondtsters
the sides weren't bad at all
nothing else Im doing right now is touching it but I have afeeling my thyroid meds are off right now....T3 is a common thing to take with albuterol
the upside to it is if it has sides you don't like its half life is incredible short and its a short wait till the sides subside and next time you can just cut the dose a little

I gave it to my husband and brother in law and we all went to the driving range for like 3 hrs..lol

Im frustrated enough that Im throwin albuterol back onto the fire because it melted fat off of me when I first took it...my dosing looked a lot like mondtsters
the sides weren't bad at all
nothing else Im doing right now is touching it but I have afeeling my thyroid meds are off right now....T3 is a common thing to take with albuterol
the upside to it is if it has sides you don't like its half life is incredible short and its a short wait till the sides subside and next time you can just cut the dose a little

I gave it to my husband and brother in law and we all went to the driving range for like 3 hrs..lol

Saw a thread a while back on T3, Keto, and Clen....since Clen uses the same receptors and works with T3, don't see why you couldn't sub it out. Just need a muscle saver like a PH, SARMS, or AAS. I'll find and post the link.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

no Im fine with albuterol...I haven't taken it for a few months...the sides of clen are just too much for me

I upped my armour yesterday and feel a lot better already, almost instantly and I cycled off var for the last 10 days but Im gonna go back on here shortly
my normal supply dried up so I decided to cycle off

I was thinking T3/Keto/Albuterol, with prob SARMS. Maybe something else.....haven't put much thought into it yet cause it'll be next spring when I do all that. Still got a few things to use up to get me through this summer.

I was thinking T3/Keto/Albuterol, with prob SARMS. Maybe something else.....haven't put much thought into it yet cause it'll be next spring when I do all that. Still got a few things to use up to get me through this summer.

Was thinking this too, although tbh Clen doesn't give me bad sides. But it's gonna be a year for me too now. That with s4 and osta... Never tried gw

Top Bottom