Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2-amp!!!!!!

semper03

Got in on the $9 sale for N2-AMP, have heard its name thrown around so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Idk about you guys but a lot of PWO out there are either extremely sweet or have a strong chemical taste to them or both. Either way they jack my stomach up and make me nauseous. I also hate the flushed needles stabbing my face feeling the niacin and beta alanine give me.

I took the req 8 caps around 5:20 this morning and hit the gym around 6:20ish. This stuff is absolutely amazing! I had insane energy and pumps at the gym which led to probably the BEST workout I've had in a long time! I'm talking tight skin, veins bulging out, just raw power!

It didn't give me any of the NEG mentioned sides like all other PWO just POS. it was such a good lift that I lost track of time and just left 10min ago. I had more energy to burn but my bis were at failure and wouldn't let me get any more pumps in even after reducing weight 5-10lbs.

Took my shirt off at home and nips were a little tender and hard but no biggie.

All in all I give this a 10 out of 10 and wish they weren't discontinuing it. I got 4 bottles but think I'll be ordering a few more to stockpile.

Big thank you to NEED2 for delivering an AMAZING product once again. Sorry to see it go.

I've taken Amp before, pretty awesome. Flame isn't bad either!!

I use this also and it is definitely in my top 3 of pwo. I picked up six bottles with this sale and am considering getting a couple more, hate to see this product go away.

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

I remember paying a lot more than 9$ for a bottle. I bought 4 bottles and feel like that may have not been enough.

Taking 4 caps of that with 1.5 scoops of n2kts was in my opinion one of the best preworkout combos out there,

only this cheap because it will be banned soon and we dont want to get stuck with inventory, we cant sell! take advantage guys

This price is basically a giveaway and the quality of this product is amazing... This is one of the strongest pwo you will ever find... I highly recommend it...

Top Bottom